“PRINSESA” is an all volunteer award-winning short film about a Filipino-American father who tells a traditional folk tale to his children to calm them after a small earthquake. But his young boy seems to be more identified as the Princess in the myth than the prince. This creates an awkward moment for the father, who is now having his own masculinity and parenting skills questioned by his pals.
AWARD-WINNING short film! 7 awards from more than 50 screenings at 23 film festivals… in 14 countries around the world. Also available for private educational screenings and LGBT fundraising events.
WATCH the 12-minute short film now…for free!
Also available on ViddSee Asia (links below)
Our two short films on ViddSee:
- Prinsesa – The Boy Who Dreamed of Being a Princess
- VDA Tape 96 (our other short film)
- THE STORY – How did this idea come to life?
- SCREENINGS & AWARDS – As seen in over 14 countries
- CAST – Patrick Silvestre, Lucas Javier, Likha Pilipino Folk Ensemble and many more
- CREW – Our all volunteer team
- CHILDREN’S STORYBOOK – Digital and print versions available on Amazon
- FACEBOOK – Join over 15,000 people talking about this film right now